Saturday 29 September 2007

New broom

Hi, I'm Richard Webb.

I've taken over this Blog ( with Carol's blessing ). She has bigger fish to fry - which is good news for an upwardly mobile Piscean who is up to her gills in serious article writing. It's good news for me too as it gives me a dynamic platform for communication which I hope will work both ways.

A new identity means a new look, with poetry being the main vehicle for my posts. I shall endeavour to use this vehicle to inform, instruct and hopefully entertain you.

3 comments:

Nomarless said...

Well met.

I hope to stop by now and again. (Like yesterday.)

Richard Webb said...

It's great to have a reader. I hope that you find my stuff as interesting as you found Carol's.

Jo said...

Dear Richard..greetings from Australia...I have only just found your blog...nice to see it..in the search for more info for my passion on the subject of fluoride apart from my faith this is something I have stuck all my teeth into ( those I Have left lol)
I'm on a mission as I suppose many have been before me to try & stop this poison being addded to our water in our small community of Kandos & Rylstone NSW...after this who knows the whole of Australia..why not. I've managed with Gods help to pass out petitions for people to sign into the shops & give our local paper the info to expose it there..also to our local member who will hopefully get it into State Government...anyway blessings to you & your family & thankyou to you for your part in putting a stop to this mass poisoning. Jo xx.