Monday 30 April 2007

Dust to Dust

As I sat looking at the dust building up on the cabinet in front of me, I felt that this dirt wasn't vibrating at a very high rate, and here I was sitting in the middle of it. What was it doing to my vibrational level? Well, I didn't instantly feel the need to jump up and get a duster to get rid of it, and therefore I believe that it was actually bringing me down. I was entraining or becoming the same vibration as the dust. My thoughts then landed on that old saying that my grandmother was very fond of intoning again and again, "Cleanliness is next to Godliness." Being around the age of ten years at the time and not believing that my grandmother looked anything like God, I took very little notice, or thought I hadn't, as her words were certainly echoing around my head now. But from a new understanding of 'God', and all the experiences that I've had with vibrational work, I know!! Although she's long dead, I can at last say, "Thanks Grandma", you were right, although you probably didn't understand why. Get rid of the dirt, and immediately your vibration feels lighter, and a good spring clean sets you up for weeks. So why haven't I jumped up to get a duster? It's that old thing head knowledge and heart knowledge again. So in the middle of writing I'm going to stop and tap using the EFT set up phrase: "Even though I don't want to dust this room, I love and accept myself." and the remembering words: "Dust this room." I can truthfully say that I felt a great relief, and I know that I will now be able to do it without thought of what else I might be doing that would be much more fun or lucrative.

If you want to learn how to tackle housework the easy way, go to http://keystoattainment.net and download the FREE EFT manual.

0 comments: