Tuesday 29 May 2007

Bent Spoon!


Look what I did, and I'm so pleased that I have. I watched Uri Geller do this many times when I was a child but my mother wouldn't let me try with her spoons! I probably couldn't have done it then anyway because it's all about channelling energy and he didn't explain that when he was doing his tricks. I also wondered if I could have done it with brute strength and so I chose a thick spoon that wouldn't bend for me. Perhaps a stronger person could have done it without running energy but I'm a small woman, with very small hands and only average muscle power, and I promise I couldn't bend it. However, just in case anyone thought that I could, I twisted it too. There is only a 30 second window, and you have to catch it then and do it, but oh what a feeling! I keep looking at it and telling myself, "I did that, and if I can do that I can do anything." Energy is energy, the same energy that did this can heal, something that has been second nature for many years now, but I've never actually been able to demonstrate that energy in such a physical way.

Of course I have to temper this enthusiasm with the knowledge that I was using Universal energy, and merely getting out of the way to allow the energy to pass through me, but this in itself is a valuable lesson. Look what happens when you get yourself out of the way!!

1 comments:

Nomarless said...

If only I could bend the price of gas down to a level that would work for me.

(How much is it in the UK? From a while back, it is 3-4 times as much as in the states...so I guess I should be thankful for that!)