Sunday 6 May 2007

Smart Writing

If, like me, you write articles, you have probably settled into a routine built around other (less important) tasks of the day. Some people write in the early hours of the morning, others late at night.

Whatever timeslot suits you best, just consider for a moment your appearance when you are writing, or waiting for inspiration. Yes, I know it's a strange request but I have a genuine reason for asking. I have discovered that if I sit down with my A4 pad, or at the computer, unwashed and unshaven and still in my pyjamas, I don't get the inspiration I need to write. (This must be the origin of 'Writer's Block').

However, if I do all these things and dress at least casual-smart, I feel different, look different, think different and usually the creative juices begin to flow. If I don't feel inclined to do this, I would use EFT to tap the resistance away.

This is not a coincidence but is all down to thought vibration and intent. Start with the intention of looking smart and the thought vibration will follow. Since you probably already have a degree of discipline in your writing, why not extend this powerful tool. Make a point of thinking smart. Smarten yourself up before sitting down at your desk or computer and your increased vibration will give you greater inspiration. The upward shift in vibration allows the creative juices to flow more freely and more ideas and themes will come to you.

Do try this at home. You'll be amazed

0 comments: